Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wedding cards with 2 digi's NOT merged 5-21-2013

Wedding Cards with 2 digi's NOT merged together.
These are the same 2 digi images I used on the last challenge EXCEPT last time I merged them together and this time they are completely seperate digi's. 
I put London here on paper and cut her out with this circle design.  Then I colored Miller and completely cut him out and just put him on with London. Whether you know how to merge or not, you can do such beautiful work with these digi's.

Next you are off to Trish.

Hope to see you back again soon.

Irene
Trish
http://scrappintillthecowscomehome.blogspot.com
Rachel
http://rachelspaperwishes.blogspot.com/

Sharon
Kelly Millet Guest DT

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Irene, love the couple and a beautiful butterfly too.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Irene. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this...the layers, the butterfly, the couple, the coloring....what is NOT to love?? GREAT job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just Beautiful...Love your coloring too
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I love this card so sweet and delicate :)

    ReplyDelete