Saturday, January 4, 2014

Guest DT for ArtbyMiran

Welcome back.  I have EXCITING news.  I was asked to be the Guest
Design Team member for the month of January for ArtbyMiran.
 
I am soo honored to be asked to do this. 
 
Today I have used this little girl with the Dandelion. I sooo love this fun digi.
 
The dandelion girl digi can be found here.
She is colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
 
The bows are a die cut and the circle web is a circle punch.
Spectrum Noir Colors used are:
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave comments so I know if you like her.
 
 


4 comments :

  1. OH AWESOME, what a fantastic image and card
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Awesome job. I am enjoying all of her images.....
    I think I did 3 of them today....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so beautiful and girly. Love the colouring. Thanks for guest designer with us at Art by Miran.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your beautiful card, Irene! You card is so beautiful! love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete