Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Love Honey from Your Next Stamp 2-19-2014

Helloooo there.
Sooo happy to have you stop by.
Today we have a gorgeous sunny day, Finally!
We are sitting at 46 degrees right now and the snow and ice is just melting away. YEAH!
 
Well, as you can tell, I am ready for Spring.
Sooo, I am sure there are some bears out there ready to be waking up from
their long winters sleep.
Soo, I thought I would do this lovely digi stamp.
 
The is:  I Love Honey from "Your Next Stamp".
I just adore this digi stamp and hope you enjoy it too.
It is colored with only Spectrum Noir Markers and the colors are listed below.
 
 
SN markers used are:
 EB8, EB3, GB10, GB9, GB7, GB5, GB3, GB2,
 CT4, CT2, DR6, DR5, CT3, CT2, CT1
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again real soon.
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment