Friday, October 24, 2014

Art By Mi Ran - Whats Up Pussycat & Lady Penelope

Hello there.
Today I thought I would show you 2 cards I made using
 
This one here I did as a fall card but it could be made into any type card.
I used Copic Markers.
I cut my card the size I wanted it and then got out one of
my die cutters and only cut through the front of the card.
Then I lined the inside of my card with this Hunter Green card stock.
Then for the white to "write" on, I only let it go down to the top of the die cut area.
I thought it gave a great fall feel.
This digi is Whats Up Pussycat.
 
This next card is Lady Penelope .
I did similar to the card above but
used a die cut that also embosses when it cuts.
I put lace on both sides of the card to give it
an elegant affect.
She is also colored with only Copic Markers.

 
Well, I hope you like them both.
Run on over to Art By Mi Ran and you can get these images.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.
 
* Hugs *
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment