Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Suzie Snowflakes by Art By Mi Ran 12-03-2014

Hey there.  Thanks for stopping by.
Today I am showing off this amazing stamp:
 
She is only sold at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps
but was designed by Art By Mi Ran.
 
I love her.  You can makes any kind of a Christmas card with her or Winter Card
for those that may not celebrate Christmas.
I love all the snowflakes.
Over at Art By Mi Ran, our theme this month is snowflakes
so that is exactly what I gave you and lots of them.

 
She is colored with Copic Markers:
RV99, 95, 93, 91 and
B97, 95, 93
and flesh colors are:
E000, E51, E11, E21
Snowflakes are die and some I used pop up dots under them
and some I did just flat on the paper.  Then I added a pearl to
the center of them.
 
Again, thank you for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment