Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Power Poppy Image - Cherries and Berries Digital Stamp

Welcome and I am so glad you stopped by today.
I am sharing with you a card I made using the Digital Image
from Power Poppy Image - Cherries and Berries...

This is soo much fun to make... I just played around with
it one evening and just enjoyed myself.

 This above is just showing you the full front view.
Here below,  I and trying to show the design of the card better and that I used several
cut outs of the half circles for deminsion.
I also used the flower die normally on the one pop up half circle
but then used it with Foamiran on the cirlces that lay flat.


 I added some jewels just for an extra touch.

Copic colors used are:
R39, 37, 35, 30, 02
G97, YG03, YG11
BV20

Shopping List: Cherries and Berries,

Thank you sooo much for stopping by and hope to see you again real soon.
Hugs!




No comments :

Post a Comment