Saturday, September 1, 2018

The Stamp Doctor September 1, 2018

Hello and Welcome to my blog.
I sure hope this finds you doing well.
It is going great here.  
This weekend over at PPCF (if you aren't a member, request to be one) we are having a great time
showing projects made with things from The Stamp Doctor.
 I just wanted to share
this card I made.

I have just recently been introduced to The Stamp Doctor.  
Wow, if you haven't been to this site, you gotta go check it out.
If you have, go back.  I love the dies, stamps and everything...

I used the Center Step Card dies.  Wow, this is so amazing.
It makes it soooo easy to do the card.

I also used the Peaceful Dragonfly Combo.  
It has the stamp and die.  Makes it soo easy to color them 
and and cut them out to use.


I used Copic Markers to color these images.
Dragonflies: B000, B99, B97, B93, B91
Roses: B66, B63, B60
Swirls: C9, C6, C3, C1
Leaves/stems: YG17, YG03, B34

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy the card.
Hugs.


No comments :

Post a Comment