Friday, September 14, 2012

Simply Betty's Teen Scene Fall/Winter RELEASE DAY!

Welcome back for RELEASE DAY of the Teen Scene Fall/Winter Set.

You should have started this blog hop at Simply Betty's blog.  She has the whole Design Team list on her blog.
 
Sure glad you came back for the final day of this blog hop.
Hope you are enjoying these great stamps/digi's as much as we have.
 
Here we have "Pumpkin Patch Betty".  Don't you just love her.  I have also so enjoyed having the sentiments to go along with the stamps.
I colored all of these with Prisma Colored Pencils.

 
Next, here is "Fall Breeze Chris".  What fun they are to do.

 
And last, but certainly not least, is "Little Scarecrow Jude".  I so adore this little guy!

 
Now, this is the last of the set.  I sure hope you have had a great time.  Be sure to hop on over to Simply Betty and purchase the set for yourself or you can purchase them individually.

Corinne (ME)

Jan

Celina

Trudie

Irene
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back and visit me for more fun things I have done.  Bye for now.
 
 

2 comments :